- MindMap BC
MindMapBC, an online database of mental health supports that are 2S/LGBTQ2+-affirming, free or low-cost, and/or low barrier, including outpatient mental health services including professional counseling, peer counseling and support groups.
MindMap is motivated by research showing high rates of mental health concerns among people accessing sexual health services in Greater Vancouver. We heard from both community members and health care providers that it can be difficult to find mental health services, especially those that are affirming of 2S/LGBTQ+, that is, Two-Spirit, as well as lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, and other gender- and sexually-diverse) people.
- SmartSex Resource
- SmartSex Resource website provides comprehensive information, education and resources on sexually transmitted infections and other sexual health topics. The website features
- information on STIs and STI trends, as well as information on testing, including a searchable clinic finder
- email and text reminders for STI testing, PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis) follow-up and vaccinations
- real-time chat with a nurse at BCCDC
- a wide variety of patient and professional resources including brochures, medication handouts, an STI testing checklist, STI information sheets in multiple languages and an STI comparison chart
- resources for health care providers, including the STI Updates blog, a herpes handbook and an HIV window period calculator.